3 days left
- Full Time
The Project IM Lead shall:
- Define and deliver the Digitalization and IM Strategy for each project. Manage all IM activities (knowledge, data and documents) and IM deliverables for the Capital Projects in the portfolio and ensure the timely and effective handover of the information to the Asset Operations teams. Drive the change from document centric to data centric ways of working in the projects.
- Drive initiatives in the projects to achieve data centricity, to reduce data creation and maintenance costs and to provide single point access for information. Provide visible leadership in continually improving information/data integrity, accuracy and leading information management practice.
- Demonstrate compliance with legal & regulatory standards, as well as the relevant internal standards and solutions (e.g. DCAF, DEP EIS, IRM, asset standards (e.g. Pernis BBS)).
- Develop and implement IM procedures and guidelines for the owner's project team, design / execution contractors and equipment vendors for the relevant ORP phase. In compliance with the relevant global standards and solutions e.g. DEP EIS, DCAF, IM Manual.
- Ensure that the IM and Digitalization requirements are included in the EPC ITT packages and contracts and are implemented and delivered by the EPC Contractors.
- Apply project management techniques to plan the work and monitor and report on delivery.
- Oversee the delivery of the IM operational activities (e.g. document control, data control) through direct reports (staff or contractors) or via the IM delivery organisations.
- Demonstrate visible leadership as well as personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Managing complex interfaces across organizational and geographic boundaries: the owner's team, EPCs and internal delivery organisations.
- Shaping the Digitalization strategy for the projects, embedding data centric ways of working in the project teams and influencing the EPCs to deliver digital opportunities and benefits.
- Coordinating IM activity across a number of capital projects which may be at various stages of the ORP.
- Working in a fast moving, rapidly changing and dynamic environment of Capital Projects.
Experience and Qualifications Required
Leadership and Interpersonal Skills
- Proven track record in taking ownership to shape and deliver the defined responsibilities.
- Mindset and proven track record to drive change and innovation. Mindset to frame and realize new opportunities to embed data centric ways of working as part of the projects digitalization roadmap. Mindset to take on new challenges and learn new skills in a self-organized manner.
- Able to collaborate and interact with a range of internal and external stakeholders in the owners team and EPCs. Ability to interact with senior stakeholders to influence decisions and challenge in a constructive manner in order to manage expectations and resolve issues.
- Ability to manage delivery by the IM team and IM/IT delivery organisations, often virtually.
Technical and Business Skills
- Skills in the Information Management domain; understanding of the typical data & information management processes and solutions related to capital projects and asset operations.
- Change Management skills to identify and embed data centric ways of working and efficient IM processes in the project and with the EPCs.
- Continuous Improvement skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Contract Management skills.