Procurement Operations Buyer/Expeditor
3 days left
- Full Time
Our client, an Oil and Gas EPC Company are looking for a Procurement Operations Buyer / Expeditor the position will be home based with travel to their operations The Netherlands. The role is offered with a long-term contract and an all-inclusive daily rate.
As Procurement Operations Buyer / Expeditor you'll be reporting to the Procurement Operations Supervisor and act as a buyer for all hub assigned purchase requisitions.
- Act as a buyer for all hub assigned purchase requisitions and ensuring the creation all associated material purchase orders in accordance with established procedures
- Conduct all procurement & expediting operations as assigned by the Procurement Operations Lead
- Manage all supplier relations within hub procurement operations and enhance supplier relationships with key suppliers as identified and directed by the Procurement Operations Lead
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the procurement strategies and plans liaising with the Procurement Operations Lead as appropriate
- Ensure all procurement activities in the hub are carried out in compliance with the process standards and approved procedures in the Company.
- Extensive experience (more than 15 years preferred) in hands on procurement buying and expediting activities in the petrochemical, oil or gas industry which must include international procurement requirements
- Demonstrated experience in using ERP systems (preferably SAP) within the buying process