2 days left
- Full Time
Our client, an international Oil and Gas Operator are looking for a Planning Engineer to be based in their project office in Milan, Italy. The role is offered with a long term contract, negotiable hourly rate and per diem.
As Planning Engineer you'll be responsible for the Planning and Scheduling functions in accordance with Company standards.
- Set up project control system including planning, scheduling and monitoring.
- Plan and provide work direction as required for the preparation of planning and scheduling control systems and other practices to give Engineering and Construction supervisors means to evaluate and improve the efficiency of their project execution.
- Provide staff guidance to Engineering and Construction supervisors in one or more areas of planning and scheduling expertise by analyzing and evaluating all pertinent data.
- Revise and approve of the Project Baseline Schedule and the Progress Measurement System.
- Analyze major capital projects to plan the most effective execution sequence in light of experience and current industry practices.
- Discuss, coordinate and resolve long term and short term planning and scheduling problems with personnel throughout the Company and with contractor organizations. Act as a technical consultant when required.
- Assist in the technical evaluation of contracts relative to their expertise in planning and scheduling and analyze in detail performance reports.
- Evaluate the planning and scheduling information collected from Project Management Teams or contractors and advise management of exceptions to the plan and potential corrective action and/or impact to the project.
- Ideally have a degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Extensive experience gained working on Oil and Gas projects, ideally worked on Petrochemical projects
- Previous experience working on Saudi Aramco projects will be beneficial