Technology Advisor I
1 day left
- Full Time
Airswift- Technology Advisor I. Spring, TX. 1-year assignment.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Technical Advisor to join them on a 1-year contract, located in Spring, TX
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Developing estimating methods and identifying shortfall of current published methods i.e. CEPs
- Developing technical specifications by translating estimating methods and performance requirements into information required by the company IT group to proceed with inserting new or modifying existing IT plus codes
- Delivering basis for rigorous testing of coding developed by the company IT group and running each test to ensure compliance with expected results
- Instructor for Cost Engineering 1 and 2 and co-developer of course materials
- Monitor costs and implementation of technical security projects.
- Develop drawings and specification to be included in tender documents for major projects.
- Provide initial scope, system design and budget estimations of upgrades as well as transitional planning for system integration during the upgrade or installation.
- Provide Technical security expertise to business lines and GS Advisors on security technology selection, implementation and maintenance that will meet baseline countermeasures, reduce security risks and provide security program efficiency.
Previous education & experience required:
- S. degree in engineering or related technical field
- Proficient computer skills and experience with Microsoft applications
- 1-year experience on a related job.
- This role is focused on Physical security; therefore candidate should have experience with technologies such as access control systems, cameras and CCTV system, fences and other protective device.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.