Civil Structural Engineer
1 day left
- Full Time
My Client is a large EPC contractor based in The Netherlands looking for a Dutch speaking Senior Civil Structural Engineer. The consultant will be in charge of a team of civil and structural designers and engineers. Projects consists of onshore Multidisciplinary projects in the petrochemical revamp field. Close contact with other disciplines as Piping, Mechanical, E&I and Process.
Duration: 12 month contract - Permanent
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
• Supervising and coaching the Civil and Structural project team(s),
• Monitor planning, scope, budgets and schedule,
• Prepare Documents (Work descriptions, Reports, BOD's, PEP's, etc.),
• Prepare and check calculations, reports, drawings, etc.,
• Attend meetings (internal and with clients),
• Attend site visits
• Recognised Civil or Structural Engineering degree
• 9+ years' experience within structural engineering
• Relevant oil and gas engineering experience, petrochemical, onshore or offshore
• Experience in concrete and steel
• Extensive design and analysis experience of onshore structures
• Knowledge of: SACS, Tekla and PDMS.
• Sound understanding of international design codes
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and previous experience with presentations
• To clients and colleagues
• Must be fluent Dutch speaker (command of English both written and spoken)
If you have the relevant experience please apply using the links provided.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!