Our client, a leading Oil and Gas organization internationally, is currently looking for a "Piping Designer" willing to work under the following conditions on one of most prominent and visible projects.
The package which is proposed for this position is as follow:
International Engineering Company based in Dubai
Duration of Assignment
6 months, will be extended based on performance
Type of Job
Contract Hire (contracted through MPH to work for the company)
Proposed Monthly Salary
AED per month (all inclusive - Including Accommodation & Transportation)
Overtime will be paid as per UAE labor law.
OT during weekdays will be paid 125% the normal rate
OT during Fridays and public holidays will be paid 150% the normal rate
5 days per week, 45 hours per week.
30 days of paid annual leaves per year
Mobilization and Demobilization tickets for the consultant will be provided.
One return ticket per year will be provided to the consultant.
UAE Residence visa and Work Permit will be provided for the consultant.
International premium medical and repatriation insurance will be provided to the consultant.
Job Purpose and Scope
- Carry out engineering tasks as directed under supervision of more senior engineering staff.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Piping Design in Oil and Gas Projects
- independently handle development of Plot Plans, Piping General Arrangement drawings & sections, Piping Isometrics & MTO, Pipe support details & layouts etc.
- 3D Modelling design in PDMS Package
- Modelling of equipment, package items, piping and all its components
- Modelling of supports using MDS
- Development of Plot Plan, Piping GA drawings and Piping layout drawings in PDMS Draft module
- Development of piping isometrics in Isodraft module in PDMS
- Perform preparation and checking of all kinds of piping drawings for Oil & Gas projects
- Clash check /report in pdms
- Laser scanned model interface and Management
- Interdisciplinary coordination and updating
Bachelor of Engineering