Topsides Cost Controller
Our client, an integrated energy company, is seeking someone for a Topside Cost Controller position to work within their facilities located in Ingleside, TX.
This contract will be set at 1 year with a possibility of extension. The standard working hours are 50 hours per week; 10 hour days Monday to Friday at the Ingleside yard.
- Cost Reporting for Topsides Control Budget & Contracts
- Change Management Coordination for Topsides related costs in the areas noted above
- Cost Control Functions Include: Control Budget Stewardship and Reporting, Cost Forecasting/Profiling, Trends Identification/Mgmt., PO Management, Earned Value Assessment, Productivity Evaluation, Accrual Development, FX Mgmt. in terms of reporting and assessing exposure, Contingency & Allowance Mgmt., Variance Analysis, maintenance of various registers/logs (e.g. Change / Trends Log, Contingency Register), budget & long range plan updating, unit rate / quantity / lump sum stewardship, milestone monitoring, etc.
- Meeting Attendance (Contractors, Project Controls Team, Project Team, etc.)
- 10 years of relevant Cost Control Experience in a Project Environment
- 10 Years of Oil and Gas experience
- Professional Engineer
- Business Degree
- P. Tech, Bachelor of Engineering
- Project Management Professional - PMP or Equivalent
- AACEI Certification - CCP, CCT
- Proficient with use of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- SAP knowledge