Senior Contract Front end / Angular developer, Glasgow
Our client based in Glasgow are looking for a talented and experienced front end developer with strong technical skills to work with our team. The ideal candidate will have delivered multiple web site deployments using a number of different web front end technologies.
We can offer an initial 6 month contract and attractive daily rates. Some flex is available for start time. We are looking for candidates to start by August 5 or 12th.
- Minimum 7 years of front end web development
- Excellent CSS and HTML skills
- Experience of setting web design and development standards (eg accessibility, security, responsive design)
- Experience of designing large scale web solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Mentoring and knowledge sharing with others
- Experience of working with containerization technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Exposure to wider AWS technologies (e.g. API Gateway, Lambda, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy)
- Experience of creating enterprise Java applications
- Experience of working with web service technologies
If you are interested in this role then please send me your latest CV, or call me in the Manchester Progressive offices. ou can find me on linkedin also.
We cannot provide sponsorship for this role.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales