Our client, a major oil and gas company, is seeking a Land Administrator to work in Calgary, Alberta.
This consultant position is based in Calgary in the Environment, Land & Indigenous Relations Department and will report to the Manager, Canada Land Administration. This position is responsible for administration of land rights across Canada, supporting pipelines, facilities, gas storage and energy assets.
Specific land administration responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing and preparing third party agreements (crossings and road use);
- Processing annual and ad-hoc invoices, land payments, and reviews;
- Monitoring landowner helpline - landowner changes, notifications and queries;
- Supporting Field Land Representatives;
- Registering caveats, utility rights-of-way, discharges and transfers;
- Conducting data and information gathering;
- Inputting and updating land agreement data in land systems;
- Maintaining, preparing and processing operational land documentation;
- Supporting acquisition and divestiture projects;
- Supporting regional maintenance programs/projects;
- Monitoring industry notifications.