Security Advisor / Intelligence Liaison Advisor
Our client, an international Oil and Gas Operator are looking for a Security Advisor / Intelligence Liaison Advisor to be based on site in Cabo Delgado, Mozambique. The role is offered with a 28 Day on / 28 day off rotation, long term contract and 12 month renewable contract.
As Intelligence Liaison Advisor you'll be responsible for the collection and processing of information at a tactical level and secondarily providing strategic Mozambique assessments supporting the Intelligence Coordinator and Analyst based in Maputo, Mozambique
- Maintain a schedule of recurring reports as per reporting schedule
- Produce succinct and effective reports and train the Analyst in report writing.
- Contribute to the completion of Work Site Threat Assessments.
- Under direction from the SM or SOM liaise as directed with appropriate sources of community and social information including personnel from Government, external Embassies and High Commissions and personnel from other enterprises operating in Mozambique.
- As required, gather information from all available sources to provide analysis of trends and key issues relating to community and social incidents and issues impacting on the Company and the Project
- Provide support and guidance to all members of the Company Security team, and others, as directed by Security management, in the preparation of relevant reports.
- As directed by the SOM, provide support to any external contractors engaged by Company to assist with relevant support or analysis.
- Ideally have a degree in Security, Intelligence or related subject
- Extensive experience gained working within Security Intelligence in in remote locations