Quality Management Systems Consultant
Upgrading of the controlled documentation and creation of a new documentary repository in connection with the Client Special Fluid Integrated Management System (ISO 9001 ISO14001 OHSAS 18001).
The main tasks are:
- Development of the rules for the development and management of the documentary repository
- Document compliant and up-to-date
- Integrate all the documents under control in the new documentary repository under SharePoint environment
- Archive old documents and obsolete documents
- Perform reporting the progress of the new Documentary Framework
- Internal Rules for Documentary Repository Management
- New Structured ISO Document Repository
- Up-to-date and compliant documents
- Up-to-date monitoring indicators
CONTEXT & ENVIRONMENT
- Duration: 6 months renewable;
- Location: Paris for 60% of the time and Le Havre for 40%.
- Profile: Technician type DUT or Bac + 2
- Experience:> Extensive experience in the areas of ISO Management systems and if possible Oil & Gas companies - Sensitivity to Quality Management Systems and knowledge of documentary control
- Good communication skills
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.