CAD Designer Drafter III
CAD DESIGNER/DRAFTER III
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a CAD Designer/Drafter III for a home-based office supporting North Dakota operations for an initial 12-month contract likely to be extended. We will be considering candidates all around the US.
Within this position you will be responsible for developing and maintaining 2D CAD drawings by using software like AutoCAD, MicroStation and SmartSketch. Alongside, will be developing computer generated drawings, isometrics, details and data sheets.
Day to day responsibilities:
· Review engineering drawings and designs in order to establish specifications and standards
· Improve computer generated drawings, isometrics, plans and datasheet and, prepare dimensional drawings
· Document control support, database management and progress reporting
· Keep supervisor updated regarding engineering progress, deviation and execution issues
Previous education and experience required:
- Associate degree in Drafting or equivalent from a 2-years college or technical skills
- 15+ years' experience within a similar role
- Knowledge of 2D CAD software (AutoCAD/MicroStation/SmartSketch)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office