TAR Area Lead
Our client is seeking a TAR Area Lead to work within their facilities located in El Paso, Texas. Per Diem can be provided.
The Turnaround Area Lead will report directly to the TAR Supervisor and is responsible for the safe, efficient and compliant execution of TAR activities. The Turnaround Area Lead will provide oversight of planning, scheduling, and field coordination efforts. This position requires technical expertise as well as leadership, interpersonal, communication, mentoring, and organizational skills.
- Ensures Safe Work Policies and Practices are adhered to in all aspects of work.
- Ensures TAR Standard Practice is followed/implemented when planning, scheduling, and executing work scope.
- Monitors KPI's to ensure quality, cost and time targets are achieved.
- Ensures critical path scope is identified, optimized and executed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensures adherence to site safety requirements through field audits and safety meeting attendance.
- Participates in project Front End Loading (FEL) discussions.
- Reviews and provides feedback on construction drawings and job packages.
- Ensures the QA/QC process is imbedded in work plans and adhered to.
- Issues recommendations from lessons learned to improve planning and preparation efforts for future turnarounds.
- Assists in the overall development of TAR contracting strategies.
- Enforces Plan of the Plan (POP) deliverables and holds the core team accountable to meeting required due dates.
- Ensures required scope items are captured on TAR worklists prior to worklist freeze dates. Ensures routine items are not approved nor captured on the TAR worklist.
- Ensures TAR work scope complies with RSP 1308 and other applicable MPC Standards.
- Degree: Not Required
- Experience: 5-10 years of Maintenance or Turnaround experience required
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Primavera (P6), SAP