Supply Chain Analyst
Our client, a major Oil & Gas Company, is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to work in a 12 months contract position in Calgary or Edmonton, AB.
The primary role is providing SCM expertise and support to internal auditing and compliance reviews. The program seeks to provide value-added recommendations to Management. Through the application of a systemic and disciplined approach and with adherence to professional standards, evaluate and recommend improvements to SCM processes and contracting strategies, control and governance processes.
- Oversee the planning, assigning, reviewing and monitoring of the Vendor Audit, as well as ensuring vendor performance improvement and compliance with contractual requirements
- Ensure audit team is provided with contractual information for selected vendors and resolve any delays caused by vendors
- Support validation of the audit findings and issuance of the audit report
- Provide SCM support in contract information gathering and spend analysis
- Lead and/or support vendor negotiation for ensuring maximum recoveries possible are achieved
- Contract Administration/Negotiations experience
- 7-10 years in Supply Chain
- Bachelor Degree i
- CMA or designation would be a nice to have