IAM Technical Analyst JanRain
- Use end-to-end ITIL processes and tools (such as ServiceNOW, Vendor customer portal) to manage incidents and awareness of problems, changes, assets, and service interruptions. Lack of attention to proper processes and tools could impact the SLA with the Business.
- Take full ownership of incident tickets assigned (via ServiceNow) and route secondary ticket/email to the appropriate team ( ie Janrain) until issue/problem is resolved.
- Understand Janrain landscape and architecture to manage end to end operational support including troubleshooting Janrain login related issues.
- Be part of the support team, assist and provide advice to Application L1 Support Analysts for interaction ticket when necessary.
- Participate and contribute to knowledge management process by documenting new issues and process in knowledge repository and share to the team as knowledge sharing session.
- Drive the Operation call with Internal/external support team, to ensure issue/problem are resolved as per SLA.
- Assist and provide advice to Janrain L1 Support Analysts for any related to Compliance Control related matter.
- Lead and manage Janrain application communication (S@R, Situation, Change notification Letter) working with OLM/Service Manager and Infra CLM (Component Landscape Manager).
- Participate in XCAB and CAB (change advisory board), and assessment of the business impact to interfaces to Shell systems.
- End to end responsible for Janrain support work instructions and Janrain Operation Support Manual (OLA) document update and evergreening.
- Drive and manage Janrain Configuration Management (Janrain changeable object) to ensure service stability and operational standards.
- Manage the onboarded application certifications.
- Support B2B/B2C application onboarding activities to the Janrain platform.
- Coordinate offboarding application from Janrain.
- Facilitate User Access Management requests for new Janrain administrators and Janrain administrator attestation.
- Coordinate data related activities if/when JANRAIN security model changes.
- Participate in project activities such as User Acceptance Testing, documentation review, design walkthrough, Agree to operate and etc.
- Align people from business, infrastructure, supplier and other teams internally and externally on objective, expectation and requirement.
- Work with suppliers to advise on impact of technical exceptions, including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc. Ensure that there is proper technical assessment of all such exceptions
- Participate in application environment design for enhancement requests or on projects to improve application performance and ensure solution delivery in line with requirements
Salary: Competitive Market Rate
Closing date: 9th August 2019
Auto req ID:
IT Service Management & Delivery
Country of Work Location:
Shell started operations in the United Kingdom more than 110 years ago. Since then we have grown into a leading innovative oil and gas company that rewards its employees by investing heavily in their careers and learning. Our people are our greatest asset, and our commitment to your career will see you thrive in a work environment that offers an industry-leading development programme. When your ideas travel, Shell will benefit and innovation will thrive. Shell has a key role to play in helping meet the UK's growing energy demand, whilst using innovative technologies to develop cleaner energy. We are the largest FTSE 100 company in the UK by market capitalisation, and make a significant contribution to the UK economy. As well as processing 35% of the gas coming into the UK, we serve more than four million customers at our filling stations each week. Shell employs some 6,400 skilled staff as well as many contractors.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
London - Strand
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT application operation support.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills. Able to communicate clearly in spoken and written English.
- Good customer liaison skills across all organization levels
- Experience managing operational support teams
- Strong problem analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Good time management skills, ability to multitask to manage conflicting requirements
- Work well under pressure. Deliver solutions fast, but to quality and in a compliant way.
- Experience working with ITIL processes and User Access Management product
- Ability to work with teams from different cultures and in different time zones in a global, virtual environment.
- Attention to detail, with critical mind set to ensure services are run effectively and in compliance with controls and SLA, ensuring mitigation of risks and impact on business activities.
- Knowledge and experience in ensuring supportability and transition of new solutions and tooling into support.
- Coordination, consulting, problem management and analysis skills.
- Experience with Application Operation Level 2 support.
- 1-3 years of Application Onboarding experience
- Experience with Janrain Platform and other Identity solutions
- Business Analysis skillset
- Mobile application development knowledge
- Experience in Service Integration support
- Good knowledge in ITIL processes
- Experience in managing a User Access Management application
- Experience with mobile application integration, design, and deployment for large distributed environments.
- Related experience in Enterprise mobile management solutions and technologies
City, State (if applicable):