Service Technician III
- Adhere to safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system. Including.
- Actively promote positive safety culture.
- Strictly comply with customer's HSSE, Operations and behavioral requirements.
- Adhere to Weatherford work instructions and standard operating processes as detailed in the Management systems
- Liaise with company representative at site about equipment's status, condition, readiness, job procedures and crew.
- Advice client representative at site regarding any issues or concerns.
- Conduct Tool Box Talks, Job Safety Analysis and Risk Assessments prior to performing any job at bases of rig site.
- Perform pre job maintenance and inspection on all TRS equipment is prior to dispatch and fill in all the relevant documents as per Weatherford's work instructions and standard operations procedures.
- Check and ensure all dispatch documents are prepared accurately.
- Strictly follow the functions assigned to him by the crew chief / operations supervisor about the TRS operations and equipment's servicing & maintenance.
- Perform visual and inventory checks on all equipment's available at location and report to crew chief / operations supervisor.
- Check all relevant certifications and inspections of TRS equipment's, accessories, baskets etc.
- Prepare equipment's for operations at rig site such as redress, pre-job function test, offline rig up and other activities as per crew chief's instructions & Weatherford work instructions.
- Rig up, operate TRS equipment relevant to the operation within client's requirements, and in compliance with TRS work instructions, procedures and competency systems to maintain integrity of the client's wells.
- Maintain an accurate job report with all operational details such as well information, duration for rig up and rig down, job sequence, events, NPTs, equipment's used, equipment's performance etc.
- Perform troubleshooting and repairs of all TRS equipment's at location.
- Ensures, to the best of knowledge, the integrity of the tubular connections and the condition of the tubular prior to make up and lowering into the well.
- Rig down all TRS equipment's relevant to the operation within client's requirements and in compliance with TRS work instructions, procedures and competence systems.
- Prepare equipment's for backload or next operations as communicated by crew chief or customer.
- Raise all job details in Weatherford Performance Tracking Systems with all relevant data.
- Raise NCR / CPAR regarding any non-conformances related to TRS operations.
- Liaise with Weatherford onshore support staff to ensure adequate equipment is available at the worksite to meet operational requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring that all TRS equipment is returned to the facility highlighting any faults. Any TRS equipment which is to remain onboard for future operations will be logged with the Client and detailed on the operation report and brought to the supervisor and customer coordinators' attention.
- Any other TRS related responsibilities requested by supervisor.
5 Years + running TRS equipment
Experience supervising TRS crews
UK Offshore survival and medical preferred