Senior Production Technologist
Paragon GE are looking for a Senior Production Technologist, for a staff position with an Operator in the UAE.
Position Title: Senior Production Technologist
Residential or Rotational: Residential
Staff or Temp: Staff
Expected package: Up to $12,000 per month (Lump sum) + schooling + other benefits
Provide production technology expertise to the company's Exploration and Petroleum Engineering department to deliver production targets through rigorous well surveillance and intervention planning, and to support upcoming projects in developing well and completion design that include fracking stimulation technique, ‘sand control’ provisions or artificial lift where required.
- Provide comprehensive Production Technology expertise to the subsurface study teams in the Petroleum Engineering organization and assist in field development studies, development plan revisions and so ensure optimal exploitation of hydrocarbons.
- Ensure technical quality of PT inputs and deliverables including calibrated well inflow and outflow models for planning new wells, production enhancement and coordinate WRFM surveillance activities on existing wells (example PLTs, calliper logs, well stimulations, fracking design and optimization).
- Provide detailed well programmes any well interventional/operations and perform operational duty during operations
- Make recommendations and provide completion requirements, well integrity management, well reliability and conformity management, artificial lift requirements.
- Ensure compliance to Well Integrity Policy and be accountable for well integrity
- Aids the integrated operation system and so full field production delivery with production system debottlenecking efforts, well delivery optimization, integrating reservoir and production system simulations.
- Co-ordinate with all relevant service providers to ensure that all services provided are properly documented, checked, and entered into company data base system
- Prepares high quality written and verbal technical reports and presentations for management review.
- Ensure a timely delivery of production technology deliverables
- Supervise junior engineers and trainees.
Continuous Improvement of Position
Keeps abreast of new development and best practices in the field of production technology and well performance and ensures that team members are provided with such information to improve work effectiveness and efficiency.
Minimum Professional Experience Required
Minimum 12 years related work experience in oil and gas experience, preferably in production, completion with affinity to reservoir engineering especially on fractured carbonate field and tight gas fields
Minimum Educational, Technical Qualifications/Certifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering
- Middle East experience in tight carbonate facies gas/condensate wells. Experience with fracking operations is highly beneficial