Our client, a global O&G Operator, are looking for a Planning Analyst to join their team in Sunbury.
Duration: 6 months
Start Date: July 2019
The role of Planning Analyst reports to the Regional Planning Manager, with the intent of implementing Upstream Planning processes. This would including simplification of Planning processes, Payroll & Office costs in support of the Modernisation and Transformation agenda. and supporting wider ad hoc requirements as necessary.
- Communicate with the wider team in providing quality and fit for purpose management information to provide representative forecasts and ensure value based choices.
- Support the monthly Regional Cost meeting, using Power BI
- Support the preparation and transformation of the payroll and office (P&O) model, External reporting summary report and supporting BPE file.
- Lead the Business Function tags to ensure that the Business Function BPEs (including CDM mapping), variance templates, BRO reports and other P&O related activities are correctly updated in line with Segment and Functional guidance.
- Support Regional Quarterly planning process and initiatives such as the Regional Business Reviews.
- Support the engagement with the Central Planning and Central Financialisation teams.
- Assist Regional planning team with ad-hoc activities as they arise
- Degree level education or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong knowledge of all office software, including Power BI
- Ability to manage data with the necessary rigor and attention to detail to underpin accurate reporting and analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality management information and analysis that enables clear and informed decision making.
- Self-starter with ability to understand requirements and respond to various stakeholder's needs.
- Ability to deliver multiple work streams in a challenging business environment.