CN, Tianjin | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 3640
A Career with Global Opportunities
Are you motivated by focusing on the maintenance of critical equipment and tooling? If you thrive in an independent role and would like a position with great development opportunities, then this could be the right next career move for you.
Manufacturing and Global Procurement> Blades>Blade Factory Technical Support
You will be working as part of a team that is responsible for planning and executing the daily maintenance on equipment and tools at our Vestas Blade.Our daily work at Vestas Blades consists mainly of ensuring and performing planned and systematic maintenance of machines, production and process equipment. The aim is to ensure and improve our productivity by preparing maintenance standards and finding solutions so that our production lines have an accessibility at world class level.
- This position is responsible for implementing schedule of facility maintenance and smooth running.
- Establish and maintain facility equipment maintenance plan regarding requirement
- Coordinate with suppliers to complete utility maintenance
- Handle utility issues
- Coordinate new projects
- Perform FMEA analysis (risk analysis) on equipment breakdown
- Lead the project to improve the machine security and reliability
- Calibration management
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in maintaining facilty equipment
- Proven knowledge of Lean manufacturing principals
- Proven experience with TPM system
- Bachelor Degree, major in Automation or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Good knowledge of machines both electrical as well as mechanical
- Familiar with electricity power supply supply and energy saving management
- Good knowledge on criterion of engineering installtion, such as equipment/structure install, power, pipeline accessaries
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, results oriented
- Ability to maintain an overview and work under pressure
- Capability of coaching others in daily work and in project
- Proven ability to work independently and in teams
- Good communication skills in English and Mandarin both written and spoken
- High assertiveness
- Good level skills on related IT system within the area of employment (Microsoft office)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, focusing on good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Results orientation
What we offer
Vestas provides an open, respectful and global culture, competitive compensation package and long-term career development. Choose us, choose a brilliant future! To meet business growing needs, Vestas needs a lot of talents to join us.We care and respect all employees and will offer attractive benefits which include: A broad program of on job training, A perfect platform for professional and personal development, Bonus Program, Colorful team activities and etc.We put the emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results.
Primary work location: Tianjin,China
You can apply online by clicking on the "Apply Online" button at the top or bottom of this page
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 101 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,600 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.