Trainee Electrical Technician
2 days left
- Full Time
Trainee Electrical Technician - Permanent
We are working with our UK based key account who have a brand new vacancy for a Trainee Electrical Technician to work on a Full Time, Permanent basis. Our client are an independent specialists in stored electrical energy systems and battery backed systems across a wide range of applications.
Trainee Electrical Technician Requirements:
- No electrical experience required.
- Completely open to industry background.
- No qualifications required.
- You must have a driver's license (you will drive a van in the yard).
- You must be over 21.
- Our client are just looking for someone who is a hard-worker, is interested in becoming an electrical technician, and would like to go offshore & learn about the industry!
Trainee Electrical Technician Responsibilities:
- You will be given full, internal training.
- You will be working both onshore and offshore - the company will pay for your offshore certifications.
- You will be working on batteries and ensuring that the wiring is correct.
- You will run tests on these batteries and maintain them to ensure there are no power cuts.
Are you the Trainee Electrical Technician we have been looking for? If so, please click on the link to apply with your updated CV.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.