- Follow all safety rules policies provided by NOV.
- Produce/Machine threaded Connections & parts as per the provided drawing and program.
- Inspect and verify that each thread & part is generated as per the provided specification.
- Follow all the guidelines provided by the Supervisor.
- Maintain a neat and dean working environment.
- Responsible for care, use, and protection of all company equipment. Know, understand, and follow all company and department safety rules.
- Maintain clean and orderly work area. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Perform job duties accurately and responsible. Verify part and work order.
- Daily checks of machine before operating and identifying risks.
- Checking of Specifications, Work Orders, drawing and material and program.
- Machine/manufacture the part within given time.
- Report problems to supervisor.
- Maintain traceability and inspection report.
- Follow shop rules advised by supervisors.
- Report all unsafe and or hazardous acts or conditions to Manager.
- Report any damaged or misused equipment, including but not limited to gauges, fixtures, and instruments.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
- Assist with training when required
May require off-site duties.
High school education or equivalent.
Must be able to communicate in English and able to take and follow written and verbal instructions. Have good machine shop knowledge. Be able to read and interpret specifications to API, Grant Prideco, DS1, Vam etc.