Senior Process Engineer
Pangea Resourcing is looking for a Senior Process Engineer for a large oil and gas operator in the Netherlands.
We are looking for someone with experience in both short-term and long-term operations, such as process/production optimisation and modification studies. You would be managing a small team of process engineers.
The candidate should have;
- Relevant Chemical Engineering university degree
- Ideally 25 years of Oil and Gas experience, with 15 years as a minimum
- Valid offshore medical and NOGEPA survival training
They are offering a generous salary and additional benefits to be discussed. Please apply asap if relevant.
About Pangea Resourcing
Pangea Resourcing is a consultancy specialising on human capital solutions within the energy, natural resources & infrastructure sectors. Pangea are dedicated in working as vertical market specialists, delivering high quality permanent and interim / contract staffing solutions to business globally.
Pangea work in two main ways:
- Talent Acquisition: search and selection of specialist subject matter experts in order to meet the demands of our clients and projects. We have built an in-house team that use a rigorous search methodology in order to constantly keep abreast of experts within their niche vertical markets
- Workforce Mobilisation: is the function that allows our in-house sourced experts or consultants recommended by our clients to be mobilised to project locations globally. This department is integral for project delivery, allowing the project to stay within cost and schedule. We have placed consultants in over 57+ countries focusing on travel logistics, accommodation, VISA / Work Permits and local taxation ensuring full compliancy and local on-boarding.
Our approach is one that recognises the unique characteristics of both the recruiting organisation and those of the job seeker or specialist consultant, and as such we create a tailored solution which increases the chances of a successful outcome for those we work with.