- Support in execution of hands-on job duties on site, including sub-contractor coordination and customer/internal communication.
- Assist in troubleshooting complicated mechanical and hydraulic problems on variable pitch/ variable speed turbines.
- As part of a team support in providing customers with technical direction and support on Aero-derivative or on Heavy Duty gas turbines, including hands on maintenance and repair or installation and commissioning.
- Familiar with aircraft engines, aero-derivative engines or heavy duty types of turbine technology.
- Experience with industrial equipment that involves lifting / rigging, maintaining, dismantling, and installing machinery and industrial mechanical service equipment.
- Experience aligning above equipment, using dial indicators/calipers, micrometers, hoists or jacks is a plus.
- Able to interpret and implement technical procedures.
- Able to safely use basic hand tools.
- Able to dismantle and assemble industrial machinery & equipment.
- Solid knowledge of general Lock-out/Tag-out procedures.
- Solid compression tubing fitting and bending skills.
- Solid knowledge of rigging and lifting equipment.
- Computer skills.
- Fluent in English.
- May be required to work on offshore platforms.
- Experience with GE Jet Engines, LM2500, LM6000, LMS100; or frame 5,6,7; or GT24/Gt26/GT13.
- Solid skills acquired with trainings and required to disassemble and reassemble complex rotating equipment – Bolting, Hydraulic Bolting, Flange Management, Small Bore Piping, Basic Rigging/Lifting, O/H Crane Operator.
- Good mechanical/technical skills.
- Good oral communication skills.
- Critical thinking ability.
- May be required to handle time-sensitive tasks and maintain a schedule within operationally challenging environments.
- Must work well both independently and in a team environment.
- Accommodation/Flights/Transportation/Visa(s) all paid for
- Competitive Salary + per Diem
- 7-day payment terms
- Immediate start dates