Steam Field Service Engineer
- Perform on-site installation of systems and equipment and ongoing preventive maintenance, repair and calibration after installation.
- Respond to requests for emergency repairs and services to troublesome equipment.
- Provide technical instruction and assistance to customer representatives regarding installation, operation, calibration, repair and maintenance at customer's sites.
- Perform administrative functions such as: writing technical reports, ordering materials, securing quotations, preparing job status reports, reports to customers, time sheet and expense sheets on a complete timely, and thorough basis.
- Drive customer satisfaction through commitment to quality.
- Knowledge to troubleshoot and provide routine maintenance checkout for wide range of equipment vintage.
- Prepare timely and accurate technical reports for customer records and a reference for future outages.
- Perform walk-downs during installation to ensure that the customer’s contractors are working properly.
- Perform aftermarket upgrades that need to be performed at the site level.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience and training on Alstom, Siemens and Nuovo Pignone steam units or other OEM equipment is preferred.
- Extensive Field Engineering Services experience is required.
- Pipe fitting and tubing experience.
- Fluent in English language.
- Good organizational skills
- Accommodation/Flights/Transportation/Visa(s) all paid for
- Competitive Salary + per Diem
- 7-day payment terms
- Immediate start dates