Process Commissioning Lead (Omani National)
2 days left
- Full Time
Paragon GE is looking for a Process Commissioning Lead (Omani National), for a staff position with an Operator in Oman. The Process Commissioning Lead will be responsible for coordinating and managing the Mechanical & Piping commissioning activities during the commissioning and startup of the process equipment up to final handover to Operations.
Position Title: Process Commissioning Lead (Omani National)
Residential or Rotational: Rotational
Staff or Temp: Staff
Expected package: To be discussed
Location: Field based, Oman
Job Description/Major Duties (general job functions, responsibilities, day-to-day tasks & activities)
The Process Commissioning Lead will be responsible for coordinating and managing the Mechanical & Piping commissioning activities during the commissioning and startup of the process equipment up to final handover to Operations.
The Process Commissioning Lead responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensure Process Commissioning activities are efficiently coordinated and executed as per the approved design and in a safe and timely manner.
- Submit process commissioning daily activity reports, noting concerns that may affect targets or reliability/performance of equipment.
- Attends design reviews and hazop meeting when required.
- Supervision of process staff under their control, & responsibility for the technical quality of work produced by them.
- Prepares commissioning and startup procedures.
- Participates in the development of an overall commissioning and start up logic and schedule, to ensure seamless transition and handover from Construction to Commissioning and to Operations
- Leads PSSR B walk downs.
- Review and ensure all process documentation supplied is complete and accurate, ready for commissioning.
- Ensure commissioning roles and responsibilities are defined, communicated and understood by all Process Commissioning team members. Give clarity and understanding to specific tasks to be undertaken as defined in the system description in the Work pack MEI.
- Responsible for safe pre-commissioning / commissioning of process systems, ensuring the installation is ready for startup as per approved design.
- Raising TQ (technical queries) where necessary.
- Leads and supervises the testing of all process systems.
- Responsible for making sure that all project process redline drawings are placed in the correct folders.
- Attend equipment FAT’S as company representative, when requested.
- Actively participates and promotes a strong HES culture.
Requirements (Education required, background, experience, skills)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Process engineering with a minimum of 8 years of experience in process commissioning or operations in oil & gas / petrochemical industry with a minimum of 4 years in supervisory role OR College Diploma in Process engineering with a Minimum of 10 years of experience in process commissioning or operations in oil & gas / petrochemical industry with a minimum of 4 years in supervisory role.
- Good communication skills.
- Good PC skills.