Project Construction Manager
Our client, an international engineering company, are currently searching for a Project Construction Manager for a Refinery Revamp Project. The role is to be initially based at the client's offices and then moving to site once construction begins
The Project Construction Manager plans and coordinates the construction engineering, subcontracting concepts and site activities in lieu with the Project Management and the Discipline Lead Engineers.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Leading the construction engineering team.
- Close cooperation with other Project Management team members
- Verification, review and update of the construction cost situation (construction engineering, site supervision and subcontracts)
- Participation in the Risk Management during the proposal, construction engineering and execution phase
Please note there is a more exhaustive list of responsibilities which cover both the engineering and construction phases of the project which can be shared at a later point.
- Comfortable in being able to perform the above tasks
- Prior Petrochemical experience
- Revamp Experience
- Experience in construction cost reports, progress reports, HSE reports and QA/QC reports
- Able to participate in subcontract negotiations & design reviews
- Experience in Personnel management (assessing performance, supporting recruitment, coordinating site personnel)
If this opportunity is of interest and you hold the relevant experience please apply and we will look to get in touch to discuss your application further