Sr. Global Business Partner Construction
Sr. Global Business Partner Construction
DK, Aarhus | Management | Full-Time | ID: 2875
Are you passionate about impacting the future QSE agenda in a dynamic environment with an industry leader in sustainable energy? Can you drive QSE performance improvement and best practice in the global construction area across value chain, segments and regions? Are you an excellent and convincing stakeholder manager who can make change happen and stick? Then you should check out this career opportunity!
Manufacturing & Global Procurement > Global QSE > Gl. Subject Matter Expertise & Alignment
The Global Subject Matter Expertise & Alignment department is part of the global QSE function. Overall, we govern the Quality, Safety and Environmental performance (QSE) of Vestas. This includes developing the QSE maturity of the organisation as well as defining the processes, tools and improvement programmes needed to take the QSE performance to the next level.
Our department consist of a small and agile team of business partners, subject matter experts and auditors who are involved in defining the QSE strategy of the company as well as identifying and driving improvement projects across our different regions. The main purpose of the department is to identify best practice and ensure that improvements are aligned and driven across the value chain and regions.
As the QSE Business Partner for Global Construction your main areas of responsibility will be to:
- Act as Culture & Change Leader by appreciating, articulating and helping shape the QSE culture in Construction as well as helping to identify needed changes, and facilitate that they happen and stick
- Facilitate the cross regional QSE activities in Construction and ensure that the QSE function execute on the operational aspects in Construction
- Be a member of the Senior Management Team contributing with a deep expertise within QSE, but in addition with enough business knowledge to help shape business performance and directions
- Bring business, change, consulting and learning know-how into a trusted partnership with senior line managers in Construction, in order to together create value and help them reach their business goals
- Help formulate winning strategies by having an informed opinion about what Construction need to do within the QSE area
- Focus on execution and fulfilment of business strategy by aligning and deploying QSE processes, policies, tools and programs in Construction to enable accomplishment of the vision and mission
- Be a change agent that diagnose systemic QSE problems, help set the future agenda, and create plans for how to make change happen and stick
- You have 8 years' experience within QSE combined with experience within the Construction area, preferably in a large international company setting
- You have a relevant degree in Engineering, Civil Engineering or related field
- You have experience with implementing QSE programs and with change management
- You have strong stakeholder management skills
- You speak and write English fluently
- You are action-oriented and possess broad technical (QSE) and interpersonal skills
- You have working knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Your strong leadership skills enable you to provide clear direction to functional teams and stakeholders
- You can balance the global QSE Strategy. Direction and goals with local business needs
- You are able to work easily across organisational and geographic boundaries
- You have the ability to build consensus and support while resolving conflict and resistance
- You have a demonstrated ability to achieve results and make a positive impact by establishing targets and translating these into actionable plans
- You have outstanding verbal, written communication skills helping you to influence business partners, customers, contractors and federal/local agencies
- You are adaptable and open to new ideas and changing business conditions
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment with the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with a strong commitment.
Your work location will be Aarhus, Denmark.
For additional information about the position please contact Vice President, Global Subject Matter Expertise and Alignment, Bo Kokholm at 45 4128 0343.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with 97 GW of wind turbines in 79 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 83 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,400 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.