HSE Manager - Energy From Waste
H9 Technical Recruitment are currently recruiting an Interim CDM Health and Safety Manager to join a leading Energy Technology client based in the Midlands on a contract basis
You will join a new build energy from waste facility, and work closely with the project team to develop HSE documentation & permits, as well a managing the day to day health and safety on site.
Role & Responsibility
- Ensuring safe working on site
- Site Inductions
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Monitoring Compliance
- Toolbox talks
Skills & Qualification
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum.
- Experience working with CDM regs, construction, M&E, Commissioning.
- Be able to work collaboratively with a diverse team effectively.