Regional Sales Director
- Competitive Salary - Bonus + Travel Allowance
- Great career progression
Our client offers clean energy solutions to corporations across Australia. Their main bread and butter is targeting corporate PPAs across the behind the meter and microgrid sector.
Our client is currently expanding their business in Australia and looking for someone to head up their sales team. Therefore, a regional sales director role is now OPEN.
- Meet sales targets, develop sales plans, develop new and existing key accounts and commercial objectives and execute the plans.
- Manage the relationships with all national customers who shall be EPCs, Project Developers, Fund Managers, IPPs, and other stakeholders such as Engineering Consultants, Utilities and Government Agencies, and Lenders.
- Pull in the resources to lead and prepare proposals and revise and negotiate the offers and contracts.
- Determine what role Sales Executives should play in closing new business and how to deploy the existing resources most effectively (technical strategy).
- Oversee bid process for tenders pulling together requirements and ensuring timely delivery of outstanding bids.
- Understand the competitive landscape to develop and manage retail team to achieve sales and profitability target.
- Establish strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders, Australian Energy Regulator (AEA) or Australia Energy Market Operator (AEMO).
- Bachelor’s or higher (electrical engineering major preferred)
- Electricity market experience and knowledge necessary
- Excellent communication in both verbal and written )
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Communication skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Has strong Corporate relationships (AGL, Origin, ERM, Energy Australia, Alinta)
For more information and to apply, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8089 0162. Andrea specialises in placing Project Developer/Business Developer in the Solar Energy space. If this role isn’t for you, please feel free to give her a call to discuss other opportunities within the space.