VN, Ho Chi Minh City | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 2890
Would you like to start you career in an international and innovative organization? Would you like to help solve one of the most important global challenges of our time - ensuring a more sustainable future? Then you might be the right candidate for us.
SBU, Asia Pacific > Construction > Construction India & NSEA
The Safety Officer is responsible for Implementing the HSE plan defined for the projects and will report directly to the Construction Manager. The engineer will also deploy the HSE practices at the project sites through regular reviews of the system, support in Risk Assessment, Initiatives to improve HSE practices and driving towards making "HSE a habit
- Responsible for delivering HSE Systems at the project site.
- Responsible for delivery of the HSE plan for the project by acting as Single Point HSE Contact for the project allocated.
- Prepare and submit the weekly HSE reports for the site.
- Prepare HSE Quarterly and Annual reports for the project.
- Develop the HSE plan and Emergency Plan for the project site in line with
- Vestas HSE standards and expectations.
- Participate in HSE Legal compliance reviews for the projects as needed.
- Participate in the project completion review and provide HSE related inputs .
- Conduct regular system review and enable system improvement by supporting the project team.
- Conduct employee induction programs at site to increase safety awareness and to drive continuous improvements in the safety culture.
- Identify HSE Training needs for Employees and Contractors at site and ensure tranings Viz., Basic Safety Training, First Aid & FireFighting Training, Waste & Chemical Management, and other mandatory HSE trainings as part of the Vestas requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, HSE, Environmental Management, or equivalent.
- Min 3 years work experience, preferably in a project execution as EPC / Principal contractor.
- Preferably having exposure in driving HSE aspects in EPC projects.
- Knowledge: Implementation of a HSE management system - monitoring compliance with
- OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001, local OHS legislation.
- Preferably with a technical competence in analyzing the pro-active reports and deriving
- the systemic causes for improvement.
- Customer-focused, proactive and result-oriented.
- Fluent in English.
- Passionate, Perseverant, Team based work culture.
What we offer
If you are looking for an exciting career in a fast-paced work environment then this is the next job for you.
- Work location: Tran Vinh and Dai Phong Vietnam
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with 101 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,600 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.