Senior Contracts and Procurement Advisor– Drilling Specialist
Senior Contracts and Procurement Advisor– Drilling Specialist- London- 4 month Contract- Paragon GE are looking for a Contracts and Procurement Engineer who specialises in Rig tendering, for our client an E&P company in London. The role is based in London and has a duration of 4 months, Candidates must be available immediately for a start ideally by the 17th of June.
Objectives : Support the tendering process related to the second rig campaign
Duration : 4 Months
Location : Contractor s base / AE London upon request
Reporting lines: Corporate Drilling Manager / C&P corporate manager
The candidate will perform the following tasks :
- tender package for the second rig ( lease contract terms to be developed) equipment and associated services submittal
- tender Documents for drilling associated services specific to the second rig ( Fluid, cement, solid control, Waste management, Directional Drilling, Fishing, casing and Tubular running services, mudlogging) sending
- For each tender package Contract engineer will put together as a minimum the following documents
- Instructions to tenderers
- Commercial package ( instructions to tenderers and evaluation criteria)
- Form of Contracts
- Parent company guarantee
- Instruction related to Insurances / taxes / code of conduct etc.
- During the tendering process Contract Engineer will address Tenderers request for clarifications, qualifications and request for exemptions. A detailed register will be kept updated at all time and records stored for future audits.
- He will manage the request for technical clarification and assist DM during the technical selection process.
- In cooperation with the DM, the Contract engineer will put together the final recommendations for Contract Award for each service.