Customer Service Manager - Trondheim
Customer Service Manager - Trondheim
NO, Trondheim | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 1746
Vestas' success in Norway just keeps growing! If you are excellent with customers and have a flair for contract management, then you will definitely enjoy this position here with us! This is a great opportunity to play a real key part in our Service Department, so read on and apply!
SBU NEU Service
With more than 30 year of experience as Production and Service Company, Vestas is the leading supplier to the wind industry in Norway.
Vestas is currently experiencing extreme growth in the Norwegian market and will over the coming years install more than 300 wind turbines in Norway - supplying more than 500.000 household.
To accommodate this growth Vestas is looking for skilled people for our new office in Trondheim. The service department is responsible for service and maintenance of the wind turbines. The department has an open and informal culture, where teamwork and good communication is the key to our success. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees.
- Provide first-line customer communication for all commercial and technical questions both by regular meetings, phone and email,
- Manage your customer portfolio and ensure that Vestas delivers according to the contract obligations
- Ensure that the customers perceive Vestas as the preferred service supplier
- Project manage more complex customer claims from a contractual, commercial and technical perspective. To be commercially aware of the contract's financial performance and requirements, to inform /escalate cost overruns, requests out of scope and transition to new contracts.
- The ideal candidate has 5 years of experience from a similar position and industry.
- You hold a business or technical education
- Preferably, you will have strong skills in contract management. A good eye for the legal side of these contracts would be useful
- You should be structured and accurate and possess excellent communications skills both written and oral and be comfortable, fluent in English and Norwegian
- Enjoy working as part of a team, as well as being able to work independently and have a good sense of humour
- Pay attention to detail, stay focused, prioritise your tasks and keep the overview even during hectic periods
- You are thoroughly familiar with Microsoft Office package and in-depth Excel and Power point skills are an advantage. You have a desire to learn and develop others tools you will use in your job on a day-to-day basis. SAP experience would be an advantage
- Strong commercial mind-set with
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Resilient and able to stay motivated in busy times
- Problem-solving mentality, able to get things done
- Comfortable collaborating with customers and colleagues across the region and the globe
We offer a fast paced and dynamic work environment, coupled with a competitive salary and benefits package. The chance to be part of a great team in our growing Norway office.
You will be based in our office in Trondheim, with occasional travel.
If you need further information, please contact Senior Recruiter Martin Whittle 441925857120/ 447515325141
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with 97 GW of wind turbines in 79 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 83 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,400 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.