Technical Manager - (Wind Farms)
Technical Manager required for a successful Renewable Energy company based in Cheshire
The company are stable, yet forward-looking organisation who are leaders in their field.
Right now, they are going through a period of growth, and are looking to bring on employees who are keen to ensure that they move in the direction of the company's growth plans.
You'll be working within the Technical department and reporting to the Technical Director, this role requires the ability to develop close working relationships with colleagues across many departments.
You will have an active role in the Technical Department monitoring wind farms via a variety of SCADA systems, and ensuring the appropriate response is delivered to faults and alarms.
You'll be someone with a genuine passion for the wind industry, and experience with up to date Wind Turbine Safety Rules documentation and work control records.
You'll also have most of the following key skills or experience:
- A thorough understanding of technical due diligence for large wind projects including specific risks associated to development, construction and operation;
- Experience of working on wind technical due diligence projects;
- Experience of using GIS, Wind Pro or equivalent;
- Excellent advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills;
- Engineering or physical science degree;
- Experience of wind energy, wind turbine technology and SCADA systems;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Driving licence is essential;
- Willing to travel regularly to attend meetings and wind farm sites in the UK.
The company is based in the Cheshire, Frodsham is a market town, civil parish and electoral ward in the unitary authority of Cheshire West and Chester and the ceremonial county of Cheshire, England.
They are looking to offer a competitive salary for the right individual and have good benefits package to add to that which includes a good holiday allowance, a matched pension contribution, health insurance and various other additions.
If this role sounds relevant to you, please do apply or reach out to James McNair at Cathcart Energy.