Boiler Commissioning Operator
Quanta’s client is currently are one of the leading Turnkey EPC specialists delivering large energy recovery projects. This includes the design, build and operate plants for the household, non-hazardous commercial and industrial waste.
They are currently looking to recruit x3 Boiler Commissioing Operators to work within their Biomass plant based in the UK.
The client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible on an initial 3-month contract.
The Client would be looking for the below skills:
• Experience within start up and operations of the follow:
o Steam boilers
o Biomass woodchip plants
o Grate fired boilers (ideal)
o Control room operation
o DCS system control
• Degree (or equivalent qualification) in Engineering
• Well versed in commissioning tasks and a solid experience of boiler and combustion technology.
• Experience in commissioning/operation within Waste to Energy, Biomass, Gasification or Power Generation.
• Experienced IT user
• Fluent English, it is an advantage if you also speak other European languages.
• You have good communication and collaboration skills and are result-oriented and structured. In addition, you are committed, positive and outgoing in the close contact with our colleagues and clients.