Turbine Service Technician
Turbine Service Technician
PL, Wloclawek | Skilled Worker / Semi-Skilled Worker | Full-Time
Do you have direct, hands-on mechanical, hydraulic, or electrical experience and would like to work on maintenance and service of wind turbines? Join Vestas as a Service Technician and work with cutting edge technologies around 100 meters above the ground. Become a part of Vestas Service Department servicing the biggest fleet of wind turbines.
Sales > SBU NCE > Service > Site Wloclawek
The Service department is responsible for service and maintenance of the wind turbines within Poland. The department has an open and informal culture, where teamwork and good communication is the key to our success. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees.
The Service Technician will be responsible for turbines in the Włocławek site (wind parks on Włocławek, Radziejow, Dobrzyń).
- Diagnostics and repair of wind turbines
- Carrying out periodical maintenance of wind turbines
- Starting, servicing, assembly and maintenance of wind turbines
- Participation in training courses including outside Poland (at least in Denmark)
- Technical education
- Min. 1 year of experience in electrics, automation, mechanics (welcome professional education in these areas)
- Driving license. B
- English at the communicative level
- Willingness to travel, nationally and internationally
- Comfortable with working at heights, safety awareness
- Open and friendly attitude towards teammates and others
What we offer
We offer a challenging job, an excellent learning environment and opportunities for career development at the world's leading wind turbine manufacturer. You will become part of a highly professional environment in a growing industry. An attractive salary and benefits package are included.
The main office for this position is located in Włocławek.
About VestasVestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with 101 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,600 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future. We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.