Our client, a major engineering company, is seeking a Construction/Project Supporter to work in Mount Meigs, Alabama.
* Support Project Managers and Construction Managers with oversight, coordination, management and reporting during construction projects
- Whatever it takes to help the team get it done safely and correctly.
- This is a 100% travel position; typically, the schedule would be 3 weeks on, 1 week off (return home if desired).
- Travel expenses will be compensated directly, or through a TDY.
- The selected candidate would be expected to commit for an extended duration due to the training investment being made.
* Geo/Scientist/Engineer with interests in environmental construction.
- 5-10 years' experience (+/-) with site investigation/remediation projects, including substantial field work involving subcontractor oversight
- Willingness to work in challenging weather conditions
- Team player, someone who recognizes that the team success is the only path to personal success
- Site Safety Coordinator Trained, and OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER trained.
- An unwavering commitment to doing work safely, without ever compromising.