Job Title: Construction Superintendent / OCS
Ref No: 14363
Project: Conoco Phillips CNS
Location: Judy Barge - Offshore
Duration: 2 Months
Start Date: 28/05/2019
Worley is currently recruiting for a Construction Superintendent for Conoco Phillips CNS for 2 Months.
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to join our offshore team on the Judy Barge.
Key aims and objectives:
- To ensure that all project/company HSE goals are achieved and where possible exceeded
- Ensure that all personnel are aware of/implement safe working practices/procedure and are provided with a safe working environment
- Ensure all work is prepared and executed in accordance with both Company and Client processes and procedures.
- To read, understand and implement the Company's HSEQ policy and the arrangements described in the Company Management Systems document.
- To lead a multi-disciplined construction team in delivering the workscope in accordance with the applicable specifications, procedures, etc that apply and in a safe and efficient manner within the planned target dates.
- Senior supervisory role maintaining safe systems of work, reporting on progress, resolution of workforce HSE issues, etc.
- Act as senior Company representative.
All candidates should hold the following Qualifications & certification:
- 4 Year Apprenticeship in base trade (black trades) or Level 2 NVQ Equivalent.
- Recognised Oil and Gas Discipline background
- IT Literate (Excel / Word / Powerpoint etc)
- Approved Offshore Medical
Ideally, candidates will also have the following experience:
- Demonstrable experience in similar role or Senior position in Oil and Gas construction management.
- Delivery focused with proven experience in achieving project goals whilst maintain high standards in HSEQ at all times.
- Extensive knowledge of the construction process, its implementation and management. Fully conversant with project management tools
- Experienced in the production of detailed procedures / documents / reports.
- Experienced in the management of personnel and all aspects of team working.
- Extensive knowledge of O&G related HSEQ safe working practices/procedures.
- Ability to deliver training to personnel within the construction team - commitment to develop team members.
- Ability to interface and interact with Management and Client Representatives at all levels.
- Ability to work both at project and corporate levels.