MX, Mexico, D.F. | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 2883
Life at Vestas is many things - exciting, rewarding, fun and challenging.
Because we are part of a young industry there is a can-do, dynamic spirit, which inspires our people to keep pushing forward the boundaries commercially as well as technologically. At Vestas, we offer a world of opportunities for people with a global mind-set and the desire to make a positive impact.
Working at Vestas you will meet people with a broad range of skills, from a variety of cultures and we are always on the lookout for more talented individuals.
Sales > SBU MED > Contract Management Mex & Caribbean
Vestas Mediterranean (MED) is an independent business unit of Vestas Wind Systems, responsible for the markets of the Mediterranean basin and Latin America. Its mission is to develop these markets in terms of sales, project execution, maintenance and customer service.
The Service Department is responsible for the proper functioning of our clients' wind farms, ensuring the highest performance levels of each turbine throughout its useful life.
- Develop account relationships with customers at top level for improved asset management and issue management, while working to develop long term growth strategies, thereby increasing "share of wallet" with both Service & After-Market Sales and positioning Vestas for future new-unit sales
- Develop and execute account strategies working with new-unit Sales and the other functional areas across Vestas to bring the best support and account satisfaction (maximising Customer Loyalty Scores)
- Maintains working knowledge of Vestas Operations including Service, CIM, and Construction activities. Is fully engaged in region activities and operating rhythm effectively blending the regional strategy with the customer account strategy
- Work with Customer Support team to identify revenue-generating generating technical solutions, including CIM management, warranty claims, and all other post sales commercial
- Manages Vestas internal expectations ensuring Customer Support team and operational groups understand customer account strategy to meet strategy objectives. Works with Regional Service Execution Team and Technology to develop potential incremental revenue opportunities for Vestas in the region. Strong participation in marketing activities including trade show and conference attendance and product marketing development. Able to translate needs to solutions through product management
- Remains current on regulations and industry trends which affect service offerings and turbine sales for LATAM and target markets. Proactively drives solutions to offset risks and supporting customer needs
- Engineering Bachelor's degree. MBA would be desirable
- Preference for candidates with working knowledge of Service and Operations Experience in the energy industry and/or complex capital sales environment
- 3-5 year's direct experience in the following skill sets as they relate to Account Management: account management, technical sales, commercial customer communications, contract negotiation or legal knowledge, power plant operations, and capital equipment asset management
- Strong technical aptitude (asset management experience) with energy-generating technology (prefer wind technology experience and/or Engineering degree)Relationship building at all levels in the organisation including executive relationship building. Strategic planning and execution at the account level or in a similar business environment. Broad understanding of energy markets (preferably Wind) and clears understanding of the drivers for customer profitability from their energy-generating investments and operations
- Strong asset management experience and technical competence to translate customer wants and needs to business opportunities for company after-market
- Negotiation experience and closing of complex and/or long-cycle larger cap-ex agreements where long-term partnering is crucial to success, including understanding commercial terms, and negotiation strategy, balancing business profitability and risk, with customer needs
- Fluent English
What we offer
Vestas provides an open, respectful and global culture, competitive compensation package and long-term career development. Choose us, choose a brilliant future! To meet business growing needs, Vestas needs a lot of talents to join us.
We care and respect all employees and will offer attractive benefits which include: A broad program of on job training, A perfect platform for professional and personal development, bonus program, trainings, etc. We put the emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results.
Primary work location: México City. Flexibility with travel-based on the overall company objectives (up to 50%).
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 101 GW of wind turbines in 80 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 86 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,600 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.