Marketing Manager BGE Home
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Marketing manager position at BGE HOME is part of an extremely fast paced and growing service company. For this reason the candidate should be highly motivated with strong marketing skills to perform a variety of marketing assignments. This position plays a lead role in the development, delivery, and management of marketing initiatives. The role manages both internal and external personnel to execute BGE HOME's marketing efforts in order to meet business objectives. The role will also coordinate marketing and promotional messaging across multiple Marketing and advertising channels.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Lead team of internal personnel and vendors assisting in the development and implementation of marketing strategies and initiatives supporting BGE HOME's residential business. Coordinate delivery and communication of programs across departments and vendors including Communications, Customer Operations, Legal, Regulatory and customer-facing organizations.
- Facilitate development of marketing and customer education plans and associated and marketing materials to meet initiative objectives. Manage and research the content production of others.
- Lead and refine strategy for increasing BGE HOME awareness and drive business results.
- Drive the development of new products and services from ideation through launch.
- Accountable for team marketing plan execution and deliverables
- Supervise Direct Reports (3 to 4)
- Budget responsibility
- Assist, as needed, in special projects.
- Some travel required
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor