Asset Safety HSSE Advisor
Worley is looking for an HSSE Advisor (Onshore) to join our Oil and Gas project delivery operation based in one of our Aberdeen office locations for a duration of 2 weeks.
You will join the Health Safety Security and Environment Department (HSSE) which provides support for the business and project delivery by ensuring the implementation of the HSSE management systems across all oil and gas projects both onshore and offshore. HSSE management is responsible for facilitating and organising HSSE processes to ensure a proactive approach to HSSE management including goal setting, planning, and implementation of processes and providing monitoring and assurance to line and functional leadership on the effectiveness of the implementation. Attaining a sustainable incident free workplace and environment requires a strong commitment from leadership, management and all individuals. The HSSE team is responsible for providing the support and guidance required to achieve this by promoting an enthusiastic HSSE culture that delivers positive commitment to, and engages all project team members.
As a primary onshore based position, to provide day to day support to Gryphon asset both onshore and offshore, on health and safety matters and act as initial onshore point of contact in the asset for health and safety topics.
- Attendance at project asset meetings and follow up on health and safety issues as required
- Provide Operations and their asset team(s) with support and advice as required, on interpretation of relevant statutory provisions, including preparation of material to aid consultation on and communication of requirements
- Support drafting of ROGI report for onshore review and approval
- Monitoring regulatory commitments to ensure closure / implementation on their installation - Supporting onshore and offshore led investigations including offshore visit if required
- Offshore cover for OHS as required to allow time for regulatory visit preparation or other activity
- Support to OHS as required from either onshore or offshore location
- Attend onshore risk assessments as required
- Monitoring and support of asset team in timely closure of actions within Synergi and PIMS action tracking systems
- Preparation of management system interface documents for activities solely relevant to Gryphon operations
- Completion of offshore occupational health inspections as required
- Preparation of Cross-asset Learning Meeting (CLM) material as required
- Development of safety campaign, and time out for safety material as required
- Development of offshore emergency response exercise material
- Provide positive support and coordination for the project on HSSE issues and promote the adoption of HSSE best practice
- Promote an enthusiastic HSSE culture that delivers positive commitment to, and engages all employees in, continuous performance improvement.
- Monitor and report on the implementation and effectiveness
- Produce HSSE performance reports as required
- Promptly alert line and functional management to significant accidents and incidents
- Where appropriate be involved in the investigation and ensure that the findings are reported and appropriately shared
- Review accidents and incident reports
- Commitment to and promotion of worley's values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time with the agreement of the line manager
- NEBOSH General Certificate.
- IOSH Managing Environmental Responsibilities (or Similar).
- Auditor Training
- Member of IOSH
- Practical, hand on experience working in an oil & gas environment
- Good knowledge of principlie UKCS offshore health and safety legislation
- Experience in incident investigation, reporting and follow-up
- Good working knowledge of UK RIDDOR and OGP reporting requirements and standards