Worley are recruiting a Instrument Pipefitter for our Conoco Phillips Project to work on the Judy Barge.
Job Title: Instrument Pipefitter
Duration: adhoc trip
- To deliver a high quality, consistent and competent instrumentation construction service in accordance with project / company requirements, standards and procedures.
- To support overall delivery of company goals and schedule.
- To ensure all that all workscope is completed in a safe manner ensuring no detrimental impact to personnel, fabric or environment
- To perform all required discipline tasks, safely, consistently and in accordance with project requirements, procedures and specifications
- Read, understand and implement all applicable company / project policies, working practices and procedures, ensuring at all times that the instrument piping workscope is completed safely and to a high standard.
- Complete all workscope in accordance with applicable workpack / jobcard instructions, associated procedures and drawings / sketches
- Provide support to other trades/disciplines where required, or form part of an integrated multi-discipline team.
- Raising applicable Permit to Work (PTW) in order to complete workscope in a controlled and safe manner .
- Undertake appropriate Risk Assessments (RA) in order to complete workscope in a safe and controlled manner.
Required qualifications / certification:
- 4 Year Appreticeship or Level 2 NVQ equivalent
- City and Guilds (C&G) in Plumbing, Pipework Fabrication and / or NVQ Level 3 in instrument pipefitting.
- BOSIET/Approved Offshore Medical
- Worley mandatory training, induction, risk awareness, etc.
- Manual Handling
Personal qualities, aptitudes and skills:
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Demonstrate commitment to working safely at all times
- Flexible - able to comply with company and client requirements
- Ability to work with other team members/disciplines and in a multi-cultural environment
- Confident and with an ability to work unsupervised and work on own initiative
- Has a desire to learn and develop within the role.