We are searching for an Electrical Engineer to work with a major EPCI contractor based from their offices in Aberdeen.
The division in which this role sits within provides clients with a complete turnkey solution that optimises performance of Subsea infrastructure throughout the life of field. Our client is looking to hire an Electrical Engineer to provide support services to their current and future business activities globally. Reporting into the Technical Support Mgr, the position will be based in Aberdeen, but will have a global remit to develop safe and innovative Electrical solutions for both current projects and technology developments.
The chosen candidate will provide general technical support to onshore and offshore worksites for equipment supplied by the group.
- Electrical Design & Development for remote and autonomous systems, intervention tooling, launch and recovery systems and new technologies.
- Familiar with the relevant codes and standards.
- Preparation of tenders.
- Sub contractor management.
- Preparation of manuals and procedures.
- Preparation of design calculations
For this role we are looking for a degree qualified (Electrical Engineering discipline) with a proven track record in a similar role.
- Electrical Panels and Distribution systems experience is essential.
- Engineering design, calculation and revision control experience is essential.
- Subsea Electrical equipment experience.
- Familiarisation with codes (DNV, IECEX, NORSOK, ATEX)
- Experience of application and specification of ROV, umbilicals, etc its desirable