Business Support Graduate / Entry Level
Business Support Graduate / Entry Level
GB, Warrington | Student / Trainee / Apprentice | Full-Time | ID: 2525
We have a great opportunity for someone to join our service support team here in Warrington to learn about our fast-paced industry. This is an opportunity to work in a key administrative department, learning the business and processes with a view to grow and ideally help shape the future improvements in this area.
Service > Service UK/Ireland > Service Support
Operating within the Northern & Central Europe business unit of Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Vestas Celtic Wind Technology Ltd focuses exclusively on selling, constructing and operating onshore wind power plants in UK and Ireland. With offices in Warrington and Dublin, the Service Department looks after the servicing and maintenance of over 1,560 wind turbines in UK and Ireland.
The department has an open and informal culture, where team work and good communication is the key to our success. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees.
This role is a key position within our administrative function for the service department. This role deals with some key support to a range of areas with support of our service operations.
- Contract Management - being a part of contract handover from construction to service, understanding and identifying some of the contractual elements such as: Indexation, payment terms, contract duration, fees etc.
- Administration of these contracts - setting up in the system (SAP) and taking into account key aspects needed for monitoring these contracts for aspects like billing for example
- Invoicing and billing, understanding of financial billing plans, understanding of indexation of contract fees and hourly rates
- Billing Contract fee on a strict monthly basis in SAP, Billing Variable Fees / Upside Sharing / Fleet Optimisation in SAP
- Download data for work performed on Service Orders to Excel, reconcile with Customer Managers / Financially approve in SAP
- Reconciling subcontractor hours in SAP
- This role would suit someone with a desire to work in an administrative function; ideally you will have a related education from college or university qualifications (Business Administration, Finance or other subjects are ideal)
- It would be useful to have some finance knowledge, but it is not the role for a finance-focused career
- You will have good IT skills, good with Excel and other MS Office products
- Analytical mindset with good eye for detail
- You will enjoy the interaction with others internally and externally, this role is about administration and cross-department communication
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written English
- Confident and comfortable dealing with a range of people, local and internationally
- Passionate and interested in our industry, a genuine interest in how to do things better
This is a great position to learn about the supporting function of our very successful service business, we will grow and develop your knowledge in this area for you to really build and improve this area. Every day here is different, and the future is ever-changing.
Primary work location is our Birchwood, Warrington office.
For additional information on the position, please contact Senior Recruiter Martin Whittle on 01925 857120.
You can apply online by clicking on the "Apply Online" button at the top or bottom of this page.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with 97 GW of wind turbines in 79 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 83 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,400 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.