Global SAP Finance Specialist
Global SAP Finance Specialist
DK, Copenhagen | Professional | Full-Time
Are you passionate about translating Finance Business Process Requirements into SAP ERP solutions? Can you apply drive and excellent SAP ERP financial skills into a role with high business impact and exposure? Do you have strong communication and stakeholder management skills? Then we offer a unique career opportunity to work with business-critical information and join a dynamic and global work environment involving many different stakeholders.
Group Finance > Reporting & Compliance > Financial Processes, Systems Compliance
Financial Processes, Systems & Compliance, a department under Vestas Group Finance, is responsible for developing reliable Finance Systems and process solutions to support Vestas Group Finance in cooperation with Global IT, as well as defining and securing global Financial compliance. We cover SAP ERP, SAP BI and SAP BPC solutions.
As our Global SAP Finance specialist, you will work as a finance business partner providing value-adding consultancy and recommendations to the Vestas Finance Community. Safeguarding new system implementations or changes by translating global financial business needs into SAP ERP requirements, you ensure development and improvement of the finance business processes and systems. You will bridge the different areas in the Global SAP solution towards the Finance Community and engage with a broad range of stakeholders such as Finance super users, IT experts, project managers, and Vestas management regarding their information and analysis requirements. 2nd level support to the Finance Community and sparring, coaching and training of Finance super users in various functions in Vestas is also an important part of this position.
It is important that you position yourself as a trusted and value-adding business partner for the Vestas Finance Community. In addition, your responsibilities are to:
- Make recommendations by analysing and translating reporting requirements into technical requirements
- Safeguard new financial system implementations or changes to existing systems and processes to minimize risks, and improve performance and efficiencies
- Dialogue within the Finance Community and other process domains to collect requests, improvement and to communicate changes etc. directly or indirectly affecting finance
- Build Financial process and system solutions to match Vestas business within system Best Practice
- Bridge the gap between the Vestas Finance Community and Global IT
- Drive optimisation and automation of financial processes, reports and controls through simplification, standardisation and consolidation of activities
- Ensure efficient use of SAP ECC within the Finance Community through governance, orchestrating user forums, utilising systems & tools better and focusing on user experience
- Relevant Master's degree most likely within Finance, Controlling or similar combined with approximately 5 years' work experience from finance in an international company
- Strong knowledge and experience within SAP ERP FI & CO module is required
- Experience with SAP PS, SAP CO-COPA, SAP BI and other modules is an advantage
- Preferably experience with SAP roll outs or large SAP projects
- Experience with Business/Financial controlling in complex environments is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, ability to analyse complex problems and derive solutions
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English is a requirement
- A structured and organised way of working
- Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels in and outside the organisation
- An excellent team player and good at keeping close to stakeholders
- Ability to keep the overview in a hectic and dynamic environment
- A cross-functional mindset
- Ambitious, pro-active, open-minded and self-motivated
- Reliable, service-minded and result-oriented
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic, high performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
Work location: Copenhagen, Denmark.
If the above match your field of interest and your qualifications, please apply online as soon as possible. We conduct interviews on-going and close the position as soon as we have a qualified candidate. If you need further information about the position please contact Director, Financial Compliance, Camilla Weinreich on 45 6189 3023
All enquiries are treated confidentially.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with 97 GW of wind turbines in 79 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 83 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,400 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.