Proposals Engineer - bespoke systems
A leading designer and manufacturer of bespoke systems for the process industry has a permanent opportunity for a Proposals Engineer to join their highly skilled team. They are a global family-owned business headquartered in the UK who have over 50 years of expertise and a track record of unparalleled technical excellence helping them reach a turnover of over £75million.
The successful Proposals Engineer would be involved in the preparation of systems and assisting in the production and costing of all other Modular Packages businesses.
Other key results areas include:
- To produce high quality, professional proposals, reflecting the company's leading position in the industry
- To achieve accurate cost estimates and competitive interpretation of customers' enquiry specifications
- To achieve the growth in sales and profitability in accordance with the business plan
- To achieve customer satisfaction by providing quality of service.
Essential experience required for the role:
- Knowledge of design and manufacturing procedures / standards, quality assurance and product specifications
- Significant experience in similar engineering proposals or projects roles
- Strong analytical skills & technical engineering understanding
- Preference would be a process industry background - Oil & Gas, Water and Chemical
This position would provide a basic salary of £40,000 - £50,000 and a very competitive benefits package. Expect the role to involve infrequent travel to meet key customers & suppliers.
This role has massive potential with their current senior proposals engineer due to retire early 2020.
If you are interested and wish to be considered for the position then please apply accordingly
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit www.huxleyengineering.com
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales