- Developing and maintaining part of the Integrated Master Schedule (covering Engineering / Procurement / Maintenance / Commissioning & Operations) for a subset of plant systems with input from the project team.
- Using Primavera P6 for the Master Project Schedule and MS Project for various detailed schedules as needed to support the Engineering/Procurement/Construction group and Project needs.
- Providing analyses regarding activities, durations, links, and critical path; informing when variations or delays from the plan are detected; forecasting completion dates; and recommending recovery plans to mitigate delays.
- Providing Primavera layouts to show the detailed Maintenance/Commissioning time schedules, summary schedules, critical path, Client and licensing organization approval activities, with meaningful milestones to track the project’s status.
- Preparing and issuing formal daily, weekly and monthly reports and ad-hoc studies, analysis, and reports.
- Engineering/Procurement/Construction/Commissioning experience in complex industrial projects is required.
- English fluency required