Senior Project Manager- Thermal Power
H9 Technical Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to join an innovative, and market-leading business, on a permanent basis, based at the company Head Office near to Southampton.
Our client is a specialist provider of a range of innovative and technologically-sophisticated products and services aimed at the power and industrial plant sectors.
Due to a period of sustained growth and a number of a successful project tenders, they are now looking to add to their projects team.
- Direct responsibility for a major international project including technical and commercial management
- Interaction with clients and general stakeholders, providing updates on progress
- Delivery against clear project milestones
- Providing technical consultancy through knowledge of construction/engineering
- Problem-solving and overcoming issues which may arise
- Knowledge of the Thermal Power Generation industry
- Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering (ideal not essential)
- Strong inter-personal skills, able to interact at all levels
- Ability to manage major projects and deliver against strict time deadlines
What’s on offer?
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work for market-leading thermal power technology generation business
- Immediate start available for the right candidate
Please respond to this advert ASAP and we will be in touch to discuss the role with you in more detail should your profile be suitable.