WorleyParsons is recruiting for Offshore Instrument Pipefitter for an Ad Hoc contract.
We are looking for highly experienced candidates to join our offshore team.
Job-Title: Instrument Pipefitter
Ref no: 14033
Location: Aberdeen - Offshore
Project: CNOOC - Scott
Purpose and Roles:
- To deliver a high quality, consistent and competent instrumentation construction service in accordance with project / company requirements, standards and procedures.
- To support overall delivery of company goals and schedule.
- To ensure all that all workscope is completed in a safe manner ensuring no detrimental impact to personnel, fabric or environment
Key elements of this role will involve:
- To perform all required discipline tasks, safely, consistently and in accordance with project requirements, procedures and specifications
Prime responsibilities' and duties:
- Read, understand and implement all applicable company / project policies, working practices and procedures, ensuring at all times that the instrument piping workscope is completed safely and to a high standard.
- Complete all workscope in accordance with applicable workpack / jobcard instructions, associated procedures and drawings / sketches
- Provide support to other trades/disciplines where required, or form part of an integrated multi-discipline team.
- Raising applicable Permit to Work (PTW) in order to complete workscope in a controlled and safe manner .
- Undertake appropriate Risk Assessments (RA) in order to complete workscope in a safe and controlled manner.
Qualifications and Training Required:
- 4 Year Apprenticeship or Level 2 NVQ equivalent
- City and Guilds (C&G) in Plumbing, Pipework Fabrication and / or NVQ Level 3 in instrument pipefitting.
- BOSIET/Approved Offshore Medical
- Manual Handling
Competences - generic
- Possesses a good standard in spoken and written English
- Possesses a good understanding of safe working practices and can demonstrate commitment to safe working at all times.
Competences - Technical
- Can demonstrate a high standard in completion of tasks associated with the role of Instrument Pipe Fitter as defined in associated job specification
- Can demonstrate the ability to read/understand and implement procedures/specifications/drawings/sketches/etc.