MANAGER LEGAL & CORPORATE AFFAIRS
We are currently recruiting for a Manager Legal & Corporate Affairs.
The key responsibilities are:
- Providing legal assistance on contractual matters, including acquisition and divesture, providing opinions on contracts and agreements and providing legal support during negotiation activities
- Providing legal interpretation and guidance on all legal matters related to branch activities in compliance with applicable national and international legislation
- Liaising with and allocating specific legal work to external law firms, including representation of the company in courts, arbitration and towards state and local bodies; managing interfaces with the same
- Ensuring analysis and preparation of documentation relating to litigation/claims/legal issues of the company and overseeing legal issues involving state and local authorities body
- Monitoring changes and updating in the local legislation that affect and regulate company’s activities and providing advice and legal analysis of the same
- Providing legal assistance on company secretarial matters and co-ordinate with the headquarter for relevant corporate affairs activities
- Liaising regularly with the Eni legal and corporate affairs functions, guaranteeing the prompt reporting of all major legal and corporate affairs issues, threatened or actual litigations and possible acquisition and divesture operations (also in application of the procedures relevant to the legal function and to the reporting and through the use of legal archives)
- Demonstrable experience
- Bachelor degree preferred
Eni will evaluate the applications received for the position in question. The candidates considered to be most in line with the profile required will be contacted to continue the selection process.