Technical Assistant - Well Integrity
Collate, summarise and produce monthly reports of well integrity related information in well status summaries for each installation and subsea wells. Generate a well integrity scorecard to provide a monthly assessment of key well integrity metrics.
Collate and record individual well structural records and schematics to provide an updated schematic of the cement and casing of each well. Include technical information, test data, etc. Populate a MAASP review record and carry out a re-assessment of operational and theoretical MAASP for each annulus of every well. Arrange well integrity engineer and technical authority review and approval of MAASP reassessments.
Support well integrity and other wells group teams in the collation, interpretation, reporting and filing of information relating to well status, operational activities carried out on all wells.
- Ensure that all wells have a Well History in the appropriate well file.
- Manage the structure and organize the content of wells group well files and add information as it becomes available
- Review well file records, projects and subsea inspection records, and summarise all activities in the Well History for each well.
- Ensure that any anomalies for a well are also summarised in the Well History.
- Ensure that site or well specific inspection / test procedure for every operated and suspended well is available in Wells Management System.
- Ensure that a test record sheet is available for the wells at each site in Wells Management System.
- Ensure overall consistency of inspection, testing work-packs and methods for all assets.
- Collate and file all test data/records and inspection findings for every well.
- Ensure that test results and comments are up to date in the tabs of the Well Status Summary.
- Review the Well Integrity Deviation Register and Well Deviations monthly.
- Review the Well Status Summaries monthly with Well Integrity Engineers and issue to the Asset teams in advance of the monthly Well Integrity meetings with each Asset.
- Collate the information and prepare the Well Integrity Scorecard.
- Monitor and update the Subsea Well Status Summary test dates and due dates.
- Ensure that all operated site sub-sea wells are in T-Max, or add as required, and that inspection routines / work orders are correctly detailed.
- Ensure that the Verification Scheme for Well SCE includes all information for Subsea wells.
- Ensure that the Site Specific Well Verification Schemes correctly include all Subsea wells, reflecting new wells added and wells abandoned.
- Update the Well status summary and well history and records of anomalies and remediation.
- Maintain and update a schedule for testing and inspection of all subsea wells to ensure that future work is identified, includes in site and vessel plans and included in annual budgets.
- Assist with drafting of documents and reports associated with Subsea well verification and status.
- Assist Well Integrity Engineers to ensure that the wells are reassessed in relation to ageing and degradation and operating parameters.
- Assist Well Integrity Engineers in the reassessment of MAASP.
- Collate and record individual well structural records and schematics to provide an updated schematic of the cement and casing of each well. Include technical information, test data, etc.
- Populate a MAASP review record and carry out a re-assessment of operational and theoretical MAASP for each annulus of every well.
- Arrange well integrity engineer and technical authority review and approval of MAASP reassessments.
Professional skills & experience
Must be self-motivated, with good inter-personal and liaison skills.
Should have a good technical understanding of well design and construction processes.
Should have a good technical understanding of conduct and reporting of well activities.
Excellent proficiency in business software and well specific software packages (IDS, Completion Manager, etc.) and the management of well data and information.
Interpersonal skills & qualities
Capacity to collate, analyse and interpret different sources of information.
Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with all wells group functions.